High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, India inviting online applications for the below positions of District Judges through Competitive Examination 2013.
Details of pay-scales, scheme of examination & syllabus and other conditions are given in the official Websites: http://www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
Vacancy: 58 Posts
Regular: 27 Regular / Ad-hoc: 31
Scale of Pay: Rs.51650-1240-59090-1390-63260 + allowances
Qualifications: Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
Eligibility: Candidate must be a practicing Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Applications.
Age Limit: 35 to 48 years
Application Fees: Rs.1000 (Rs.500 for SC/ST/SEBC/Disabled Persons)
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test): 22nd September, 2013
- Dates of Download Preliminary Examination Call letters: from 16th September, 2013
- Date of Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type): 20th October, 2013
- Dates of Download Main Examination Call letters: from 14th October, 2013
- Date of Viva-Voce (Oral Interview): January/February, 2014
Interested and eligible candidates should apply Online through the High Court Website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and http://hcojas.guj.nic.in between 1.8.2013 to 15.8.2013.
Last Date: 15th August, 2013
Advertisement Details: http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/AdvtDetailFiles/HCG_201314_23.pdf